Accutome PachPen Pachymeter
The PachPen is the perfect tool for testing a patientâ€™s corneal thickness with accuracy, portability, and comfort. The superior
ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, offering a major advantage from other handheld models. The PachPen is the perfect combination of accuracy, portability and comfort. The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, which is a major improvement from other handheld models.The PachPen is also equipped with Accutome's Digital Signal Analysis which will eliminate non perpendicular measurements on the cornea.
- Accurate - The PachPen’s 65MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements and uses digital signal analysis to analyze wave patterns and to eliminate nonperpendicular measurements.
- Easy-to-use - An ergonomic design, combined with sighting lines, allows for easy visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity. The contoured molding with a large, visible LCD screen allows the PachPen to be used ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand.
- Ready-to-use - Digital ultrasound analysis eliminates the need for calibration. The long-lasting battery will last for four to six months.
- Portability - The PachPen only weighs three ounces and comes with a custom heavy-duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation. Versatility - The ergonomic design allows you to take fast measurements with your patient in any position. This frees up valuable office space.
- Smarter software - The PachPen stores and averages nine measurements. It contains a built-in IOP correction calculator, which adjusts the IOP based on corneal thickness.
- 65 MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements.
- IOP correction calculation converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- Superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand.
- Versatility helps to save time and ease you practice demands.
- Gentle touch 2.5 mm diameter probe tip ensures patient comfort.
- Long-lasting lithium battery will last approximately 15,000 readings.
- The PachPen weighs only 3.0 ounces (85 g.)