Marco LM-101 Manual Lensmeter (Pre-Owned)
The Marco Manual Lensmeter 101, like all Marco lensmeters and lensometry equipment, is well suited for measuring soft and hard contact lenses as well as conventional spectacle lenses. The Marco Manual Lensmeter 101 is a compact deluxe manual lens measurement model with a full 90‑degree inclination, which facilitates the measurement of contact lenses when used in the vertical position. Standard lensometry equipment on the 101 includes such deluxe features as a prism compensator, external power and axis readings, LED illumination, AC or battery-powered operation, and an American-style cross-line target. The oversized lens table permits the measurement of conventional lenses from 30 to 90 millimeters in diameter. The manual lens detection and measurement instrument is well suited for laboratory or office use.
- LED Illumination system
- AC Adapter or Battery powered operation
- Full 90-degree inclination • Prism compensator
- External power and axis readings
- American-style cross-line target
- Acceptable for laboratory use
- Incomparable construction
- Discriminating optics
- Will read hard or soft contact lenses and conventional lenses from 24mm through 90mm in diameter Technnical Data
- Type Ocular type; external reading
- Vertex Power Range: +25 to -25 diopters Step: 0.125 diopters up to ±3 diopters 0.25 diopters beyond ±3 diopters
- Cylindrical Axis Range: 0 to 180 degrees Step: 1 degree
- Prismatic Power Range: 5 prism diopters in field of view (20 prism diopters by prism compensator) Step: 1 prism diopter
- Eyepiece Focusing +5 to -5 diopters
- Diameter of Lenses Accommodated 24 to 90mm
- Lamp AC 100V (LED illumination)
- Target Illumination Switchable Dual color, Green/Orange LED (2V 25mA)
- Power source DC 5V 1.2A (AC adapter 100~240V 50~60Hz 0.5A) 2 Each 1.5V D size battery (included)
- Tilting Angle 0 to 90 degrees General
- Dimensions At 0 degrees: 170mm (W) x 450mm (D) x 224mm (H) At 90 degrees: 170mm (W) x 342mm (D) x 470mm (H)
- Weight Approximately 14 lbs.
- Color/Finish Black
- Standard Accessories 7mm nosepiece, prism compensator
- Optional Accessories Manual marking system (for Lab use), Vinyl dust cover
- Storage Temperature 10C –40C, Humidity 30%–85% Dust-free environment
All pre-owned inventory from EMS is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by factory-trained technicians.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.