Keeler PachPen Pachymeter
The PachPen is the perfect tool for testing a patient’s corneal thickness with accuracy, portability, and comfort. The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, offering a major advantage from other handheld models. The PachPen is the perfect combination of accuracy, portability and comfort. The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, which is a major improvement from other handheld models.The PachPen is also equipped with Keeler’s Digital Signal Analysis which will eliminate non perpendicular measurements on the cornea.
- 65 MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements.
- IOP correction calculation converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- Superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand.
- Versatility helps to save time and ease you practice demands.
- Gentle touch 2.5 mm diameter probe tip ensures patient comfort.
- Long-lasting lithium battery will last approximately 15,000 readings.
- The PachPen weighs only 3.0 ounces (85 g.)