Reichert LongLife Project-O-Chart (Pre-Owned) and Wall Mount
The Reichert LongLife Manual Projector set new standards for manual projectors and is currently the most popular manual projector among eye care professionals around the world. The LongLife features an improved electro-optical system to project a brighter, more even image on the screen, delivering performance superior to other projection systems.
Designed for maximum efficiency The advanced design of the LongLife Project-O-Chart is apparent in its sleek, modern design, now with a pleasing Arctic White color to complement any office decor. The Longlife P-O-C was designed to integrate into existing practices, offering exceptional performance with quality, features.
- Long bulblife, lasting ten times longer than incandescent bulbs
- Quick-change socket design replaces the old fashioned "push and twist" bulbs that break in your hands
- A bright, white, uniform illumination, ensuring consistent test results
- Pleasing design complements any office decor
- Superior Reichert-quality optics for bright, high-contrast images
- Simple installation - fits most existing mounts
- Vectographic Slides
Reichert's vectographic slides create test situations that simulate normal binocular vision through the use of polarized iodine crystal characters in a binocularly viewed structure. This format facilitates fusion of the images cortically. Vectographic slides provide the ability to conduct a wide variety of tests for both children and adults. These include:
- Astigmatism tests
- Acuity tests
- Muscle balance tests (Fixation disparity)
- Acuity balance tests
- Tests to determine malingering
- Stereopsis tests
- Fixation disparity tests with or without paracentral fusion lock
- Chart Projector
- Wall Mount
Complimentary 1-YEAR warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All pre-owned inventory from EMS is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by factory-trained technicians.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.