Kowa HA-2 Hand Held Tonometer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Using industry standard tonometer probes, this instrument is ideal for domiciliary situations or as a back-up tonometer and provides pressure readings using the gold standard applanation principle. The internal spring mechanism allows accurate readings of intra-ocular pressure in any orientation, regardless of patient position or posture. The compact and lightweight design allows simple and easy operation and the built-in illumination enables use of the instrument regardless of the lighting conditions. The precision dial provides direct readings of the pressure. A 3x long eyepiece is also available.
- Compact, lightweight, and well-balanced; easy to handle with just one hand
- Unique, one spring mechanism ensures correct reading regardless of patient's posture
- Built-in illumination enables instrument use regardless of lighting conditions
- No conversion tables necessary with direct reading type precision dial built into the device
- Accessories such as an adjustable headrest and an interchangeable eyepiece provide the most optimal conditions for measurement
- Standard prism heads
- Standard battery power source
|Type||Handheld Applanation Tonometer|
|Applanation Prism||Interchangable Doubling Prism (Optional)|
|Scale Range||0 to 60mm Hg (1mm Hg Division)|
|Illumination ON/OFF||Interlocked with Thumb Wheel|
|Illumination Bulb||Interchangable Lens Bulb 2.5 V, 0.24 A|