Marco SC-1600 LCD Acuity System
The Marco SC-1600 is a high resolution LCD screen providing a wide range of popular Snellen, ETDRS, and stereo testing options for binocular vision examinations. A dedicated, solid-state refracting device with an extreme emphasis on precise visual acuities. The SC-1600 integrates seamlessly with Marco's digital refraction systems. This allows for communication between the SC-1600 and devices such as the TRS-5100 Refraction System, providing the ability to control chart functions directly from your refractors control unit.
- Advanced Display - Contrast sensitivity testing measures contrast at three distinctive levels below the normal threshold.
- Modern Design - An aesthetically-clean dedicated refracting device with an extreme emphasis on precise, high-quality visual acuities.
- Intuitive Remote - User-friendly remote control includes an LCD chart display window for convenience.
- Performance - A dedicated, solid-state refracting device with an extreme emphasis on precise visual acuities.
- 11 specialty/polarization charts
- 9 Snellen charts: (5) 20/20 lines, (3) 20/15 lines, (2) 20/10 lines
- 5 Numbers charts: (2) 20/20 lines, (1) 20/15 line, (1) 20/10 line
- 4 Illiterate E charts: (2) 20/20 lines, (1) 20/15 line, (1) 20/10 line
- 3 Children's charts: (1) 20/20 line
|Type||17-inch SXGA LCD with long-lasting backlight|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024 pixels|
|Chart Window Size||13.6' (W) x 10.86' (H)|
|Brightness||200 cd/m2 (5 level variable)|
|Charts||Type M, Type UK, Type P, Type T|
|Distance of Installation||2.5-7m (8' - 23') (in the Mirror mode; 5 to 7mm), 0.5m increments|
|Chart Selection Devices||Remote control or control panel for TRS (RT-5100) refraction system|
|Memory Card||CF card / Built-in card slot|
|Power Supply||AC100 V- 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||100 VA|
|Measurements||20.5' (W) x 18' (H) x 1.9' (D)|
|Mass (Approximate)||11 lbs.|
|Standard Accessories||Anchor Screws (x4), Mounting|