Reichert Ultramatic RxMaster Phoroptor (Pre-Owned, Black, Minus Cyl)
The original and best refracting instrument, the Reichert phoroptor continues to be the industry standard after more than 90 years, offering world-renown mechanical quality and craftsmanship.
Includes ONE-YEAR warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All certified pre-owned inventory from EMS is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by factory-trained technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details.
Every Phoroptor has that unmistakable feel of quality. The smooth rotation of the dials. The virtual absence of play in the mechanisms. The precise, solid click of the control knobs. Constant reminders that you're using the world's finest refracting instrument. It's a fit and feel no one can duplicate, any more than they can duplicate the Phoroptor's optical quality, accuracy and reliability.
The Reichert Ultramatic RX Master Phoropter Refracting Instrument, the first and always the best refracting instrument, continues to be the industry standard after nearly 80 years. Face shields that can be washed, soaked in alcohol, or boiled give you the assurance of sterility. Legendary smoothness, feel and positive detents mean that you can totally concentrate on your patient 28″ reading rod and Rotochart™ gives you 12 sets of charts for tests out to trifocal range.
Bi-Loupe turret in a single plane means that you’ll get a wider overlapping field of view during testing. Concentric cylinder power and axis controls mean easier, more accurate operation for you Synchronized cross cylinder measurement means faster results with less chance of error. Optically additive lenses means you only need to add the powers together to get the effective power. High quality manufacturing standards and experienced craftsmen (people with, on average, of over 20 years experience) mean that you have the instrument to which all refractors manual or automatic, are compared.
- Lens position and power verified by an auto-indexing, PC-based lensmeter
- Precision geared rotary prism for more precise interpolation of small prism diopters
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- No plastic internal components
- Legendary feel - smoothness and positive detents that made the Phoroptor famous
Ultramatic RX Master Phoroptor Catalog Numbers:
- 11625B Minus Cylinder - Black
- 11635B Plus Cylinder - Black
- 11625W Minus Cylinder - White
- 11635W Plus Cylinder - White
Included Accessories (no extra cost):
- ± .25 Flip cross cylinder
- + 1.50 Retinoscopic Lenses
- Accessory Case
- 3 pair nylon face shields
- Reading rod with card holder
- -19.00D to +16.75D
- 0.25D Steps
- +0.12D Sphere in auxiliary dial included
- 0.00D to 6.00D
- 0.25D Steps
- Plus or minus lens system optional 0.12D and 2.00D accessory cells included
- 360 degrees (Double 0 to 180 degrees scale)
- 5 degrees graduations
- ± 0.25
- ± 0.37 or ± 0.05 Optional
- 0 to 20 Prism Diopter, 1 Prism Diopter graduations
- 48 mm to 75 mm, 1 mm graduations
- 13.75 mm (normal)
- Graduations extend range by 6 mm
- 5 to 28 inches
- Centimeter and diopter scales included
- 10 lenses plus 2 open apertures