Volk Single Use SLT Lens
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chamber Angle Examination and Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty Procedures
Designed specifically for selective laser trabeculoplasty, the Volk®1 Single Use SLT lens delivers the highest resolution imaging of the trabecular meshwork for examination and laser treatment in a disposable design. The lens has a single reflecting surface which is the preferred standard for SLT procedures, butÂ may also be used for Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty and all other trabeculoplasty procedures.
VOLK PRODUCT ID: VSLT10
- 1.0x magnification maintains laser spot size and power density.
- Curved upper lens surface ensures laser beam profile remains circular for consistent laser spot placement.
- Silicone flanged contact element is designed to be used with coupling fluid to ensure stability and safety for laser delivery.
- Large reflective facet provides excellent view of the angle and trabecular meshwork.
- Volk®1 Single Use lenses aim to reduce the potential for transmission of infectious disease while eliminating reprocessing costs (disinfection & sterilization).
- Pre-sterilized and packaged in sealed Tyvek® pouches.
- Quality of Volk-manufactured optics deliver high-resolution images in a sterile, one-time-use design.
- Assurance - Eliminate the potential for cross-contamination
- Convenience - Do away with cumbersome, costly reprocessing of durable, resuable lenses
|Lens||Image Mag.||Laser Spot||Lens Diameter||Contact Diam.||Lens Height||Mirror Angle|
|Volk®1 Single Use SLT Lens||1.0x||1.0x||27.0mm||13.2mm||23.0mm||63°|