Volk G-3 Three-Mirror Glass Flange Gonio-Fundus Lens
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The G-3 Three-Mirror Glass Gonio-Fundus Lens is the industry standard Goldmann-style lens for viewing and treatment of the anterior chamber, as well as the central, equatorial, and peripheral fundus. Order online from Volk today.
Features & Benefits:
- Mirrors are accurately angled to eliminate gaps in the visualized fundus
- All glass design provides superior clarity and durability compared to acrylic lenses
- High quality version of the commonly named Goldmann lens
- Available in numerous contact options including a mini version for ease of use
- Lens: G-3
- Field of View: 60°/66/76°
- Image Mag.: 1.06x
- Laser Spot: .94x
- Working Distance: 15mm