Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener - VS100 Autorefractor
The Spot Vision Screener is a handheld vision screening device that helps users quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients from 6 months of age through adult. Spot screens both eyes at once from a 3-foot distance.
- Autorefracts patients of all ages without dilation (6 months to seniors)
- Measures pupils down to 3 mm (20 to 100-year-old)
- Spherical equivalent range measures +/- 7.50D
- Refracts monocular or binocular (SE, DS, DC, axis)
- Auto capture technology for instant results
- Touchscreen display is easy to operate
- On screen results of both eyes displayed in seconds
- Results send directly to EMR with a connected workflow
We Also Recommend
Accutome PachPen Pachymeter, price includes instant rebate!