Zeiss Cirrus 400 Spectral Domain OCT (Pre-Owned)
Not ready to buy?
The pre-owned Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT Model 400 provides exceptional fundus imaging with just the OCT scanner by using Live OCT Fundus™ Technology; an additional line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO) is unnecessary. This OCT offers a wide field of view and a compact machine footprint to give your ophthalmology practice diagnostic precision and space efficiency in one instrument.
The Standard Software Package for the Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT 400 features macular thickness analysis, RNFL thickness analysis, normative database for RNFL, anterior segment imaging, and 5-line raster scan. Additional software features are available with the Complete Software Package.
All certified pre-owned inventory from EMS is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by factory-trained technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details.
- Scanning System: Live OCT™ Technology
- Field of View: 36 x 22 degrees
- Methodology: Spectral domain
- Scan Speed: 27,000 A-scans/sec
- A-Scan Depth: 2.0 mm (in tissue)
- Axial Resolution: 5 µm (in tissue)
- Transverse Resolution: 15 µm (in tissue)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Drive: 750GB
- Size: 26L x 17W x 21H (in)
- Table footprint: 39L x 22W (in)
We Also Recommend
OptoVue RTVue Scanner OCT (Pre-Owned)
Zeiss Cirrus 500 Spectral Domain OCT (Pre-Owned)
Zeiss Cirrus 5000 Spectral Domain OCT (Pre-Owned)